Stop managing multiple calendars. Start your free Acuity account and link it to CounselMore.
- Click here to create your Free Acuity Account.
- Next, watch a few select videos to get you up-to-speed on Acuity. Follow along with them as you set up your Availability and Appointment Types.
- Now that your Acuity account has been set up, go into CounselMore Settings and click Acuity Scheduling to start syncing.
- First you'll authenticate with Acuity. We do not store your Acuity credentials. The login component is directly from Acuity, embedded in CounselMore. Note: This Acuity Login component does not like 'auto-populate'. If your credentials auto-populate and the 'Submit' button remains gray, simply delete and re-add the last character in your password.
- Now that your Acuity account is linked, test this by booking an appointment with yourself using the email address of your Fake Student.
- After booking you will see a new item in your Fake Student's Assignments with the title 'Meeting' + the date of the meeting.
When a parent books an appointment they must enter their student's email address first and then theirs (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) in the email line of the booking form. This will ensure the appointment appears as an item in that student's Assignments.
- Now return to your Acuity invite in the email of your Fake Student and click 'cancel'.
- After cancelling the appointment, you will see that the Assignments items display near the bottom of the Assignments, having been marked 'done' is now labeled 'canceled'.